Chef Eric Ripert's Parmesan Zucchini with Balsamic Recipe
1 large zucchini
¼ cup olive oil
fine sea salt and freshly ground white pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan
aged balsamic vinegar
- Heat the toaster oven to Broil.
- Line the toaster oven tray with foil and brush with olive oil.
- Peel a few slices of the zucchini skin off, trim the ends and slice crosswise into very thin slices.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on the tray, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Arrange roasted zucchini on a platter. Sprinkle parsley and more
parmesan on top and drizzle with a little aged balsamic vinegar. Serve