17 "new generation" Bordeaux estate owners are joining forces to meet with wine enthusiasts at the first annual edition of LA SOIREE DES GRANDS CRUS DE BORDEAUX, on Thursday, Jan 27,2011 at 82 Mercer in New York City. This dynamic group includes representation from both the right and left banks, including Basile Tesseron of Château Lafon-Rochet ; Stephen Carrier of Château de Fieuzal ; Jean-Jacques Bonnie of Château Malartic Lagravière ; Emilie Gervoson of Château Larrivet Haut-Brion ; Jean-Michel LaPorte of Château La Conseillante ; Ronan Laborde of Château Clinet; Mathieu Cuvelier of Château Clos Fourtet ; Laurence Brun of Château Dassault ; and Jean-Antoine Nony of Château Grand Mayne.
- A Grand Cru Truffle filled with Castello Blue cheese plus flavors
- Dark chocolate ganache infused with Earl Grey Tea
- Milk chocolate ganache and salted caramel covered in dark chocolate
- Dark chocolate with licorice ganache
- Milk chocolate and cinnamon ganache covered in dark chocolate
For more info and to buy tickets, visit: www.lasoireedesgrandscrus.com.