Gilt City adds to the Gaultier madness in San Francisco. Not only is Gilt City offering an ultra- deluxe package ($300 for ticket plus extras) to the Gaultier Grand Opening party, but also offering a Trunk Show from Decades the luxury vintage retailer in Los Angeles on March 15th. Gilt fashion lovers can pick out new pieces to wear to the Gaultier opening party on March 23rd at the DeYoung.
**Gilt City is offering an exclusive package for San Francisco's fashionistas to attend the highly anticipated opening of the Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibition Opening La Grande Fete on March 23rd. The exclusive curated package includes a first look at the show, invite to attend the opening party with hosted cocktails and nibbles, free garage parking and coat check, plus 2 additional passes to see the exhibition at a later date for only $300.
- One ticket to La Grande Fête at the de Young on March 23, 2012 from 8 PM – 12 AM, including an exclusive first look at “The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk” exhibition
- Designer Jean Paul Gaultier will be in attendance at the event
- Private Gilt City check in at 8 PM
- Party at ‘Club Gaultier’ with DJ 88
- Two tickets to visit the de Young at a later date
- Catered dishes from local San Francisco purveyors
- Access to hosted bar
- Early viewing of the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition
- $25 voucher toward catalogue of choice at de Young Museum
- Complimentary garage parking
** Gilt City is also offering a Cocktail Party Preview: $20 Ticket to VIP cocktail party and preview on Thursday, March 15, 2012 from 6 – 9 PM at Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, One Nob Hill. Add ons: $75 for $135 merchandise or $150 for $300 of Merchandise
What we love:
- Preview and shop the best vintage and modern Hollywood glam, peruse a hand-curated collection of seminal Jean Paul Gaultier pieces, and meet and mingle with store owners Christos Garkinos and Cameron Silver.
- Decades has access to some of the best luxury consignment merchandise in the country, drawn from the most luxurious closets from Manhattan to Hollywood.
- Clients, including many celebrities and celebrity stylists, find the chicest shoes, handbags and dresses here.
- Decades employees are friendly fashion encyclopedias. They’re on hand to help you identify what era your piece came from, the story behind it and how to best wear it.
- ABOUT DECADES: The Review
- Decades is a two-story luxury vintage couture and modern designer emporium frequented by award-winning costume designers, stylists, socialites and celebrities who trust co-owners Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos to provide them with previously loved wares—both contemporary and vintage—from the likes of Dior, Missoni, Valentino, Chanel, Louboutin, Balenciaga, Prada, Alexander Wang and Rick Owens.
- The Hollywood boutique will set up shop in San Francisco this month, hosting a trunk show at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel to celebrate the opening of the Jean Paul Gaultier retrospective at the de Young. Fashionistas can shop there, or browse and buy fashions on Decades’ new e-commerce site, where items are organized by category, designer and size—ideal for honing in on that perfect buy, like a red Chloe Paddington bag or vintage leather Thierry Mugler dress.
For more information, or to purchase offers, visit GILT CITY SF