What could be better than champagne and coffee? How about when they’re combined together to create one incredibly exciting and chic sparkling cocktail!
A delicate dessert of bubbly champagne gilded with “espuma de café” – a frothing head of delectable coffee foam.
- Prepare 10 capsules of Volluto Grand Cru espressos (10 x 40 ml/1.5 oz ).
- Pour them into a jug and add the gelatine sheets.
- Stir until the gelatine sheets have completely dissolved in the coffee.
- Pour the syrup and the sugar cane into the jug and mix well.
- Pour the preparation in the blender, mix and keep refrigerated for about 4 hours.
- It will be the espuma.
- Fill half of a Lungo cup with the champagne and add the espuma on top of it.
- Serve immediately.
10 minutes, plus 4 hours of chilling time in refrigerator
10 Lungo Cups (10x 150 ml/5 oz)
- 10 capsules of Volluto Grand Cru
- 1 bottle 75 cl / 25.5 oz of champagne
- 3 gelatine sheets
- 80 ml / 3 oz of sugar cane syrup
- 10 g / 0.5 oz of powdered sugar cane