‘Tis the season for an abundance of holiday entertaining, gift giving and much-needed energy, so why not start planning earlier than later to avoid those crazy crowds AND the stress of that last-minute holiday rush.
If you happen to be spending time in cities such as San Francisco, New York, or Beverly Hills, the Nespresso Cafe and Boutique is the ideal spot to grab a comfortable bite and coffee with a friend either before, mid, or after your shopping excursion. My friend Kathy and I met at the Nespresso Cafe in San Francisco’s Union Square and fueled up with a Grilled cheese, Mediterranean pita sandwich, a Mocha latte and a seasonal Honey Spiced Latte. If you’re trying to eat on the healthier side, but don’t want to skimp on taste, the Mediterranean sandwich is a winner with its soft pita stuffed with cucumbers, avocado, hummus and tzaziki. I had a bit of food envy and wished I had ordered that over my grilled cheese.
In addition to catching up, we plotted our necessary purchases for the upcoming holidays. After our meal, we zipped on over to Sur La Table and browsed through all the walls and aisles of offerings. There really is something for everyone on your gift list there. Make it a simple holiday on yourself and do some one-stop shopping.
Here are some of the Sur La Table festive finds that we found. Hopefully, they’ll make your holidays abundantly bright and cheery.
Clockwise (L to R)
1. This Caviar Christmas tree ornament is just one of the many fabulous food-related ornaments you’ll find at Sur La Table. They even had macarons, ice cream sandwiches and a food truck.
2. Canning is already done with love, but make it even more so with these heartfelt labels.
3. These rose gold twisted spoons add a touch of chicness when you’re mixing those cocktails.
4. International cocktail napkins – très chic and also no added bundle for the washing machine.
5. From knife skills to baking workshops, cooking classes are a fun and useful hands-on gift most everyone will appreciate.
6. A high-quality hand soap is a must – both in the kitchen and bathroom. Compagnie de Provence’s liquid soaps are hypoallergenic and the bottle can be either recycled or refilled after use.
7. Nespresso’s Aerrocino Plus is the most convenient at-home milk frother and steamer. I use mine every day for my lattes or a touch of milk for my English Breakfast tea.
8.This red and white candy cane apron is almost cute enough to go out in.
For locations and hours, visit Sur La Table
For locations and hours, visit Nespresso
Those tree ornaments are great! Thanks for the great suggestions.
Those cooking classes sounds like a winner. My hubby will appreciate the knife skills one.