Coming soon to Northern California’s picturesque Carmel-by-the-Sea is an intimate gastronomic festival that you won’t want to miss. Headlining the second annual Relais & Châteaux GourmetFest will be domestic and globally renowned Chefs Michel Bras (Bras -‐ Sébastien et Michel), Olivier Roellinger (Les Maisons de Bricourt, France) Féolde (Ristorante Enoteca Pinchiorri, Italy), Tetsuya Wakuda (Tetsuya’s), Colin Bedford (The Fearrington House Inn, Restaurant & Spa, North Carolina), Diego Muñoz (Astrid & Gastón, Perú), Gary Danko (Gary Danko, California), Justin Cogley (Aubergine at L’Auberge Carmel, California) and Lanshu Chen (Le Moût Restaurant, Taiwan).
A sampling of the eighteen featured events during the 2015 GourmetFest include:
• Welcome Party -‐ March 5, 2015: Watch the talented Relais & Châteaux Chefs in action. Chefs will be paired with wine estates to welcome and kick-‐off the festival
• Grand Women Chefs & Winemakers -‐ March 6, 2015: Discover dishes and wine pairings prepared by an all star team of renowned international female chefs and winemakers
• Rarities Dinner -‐ March 6, 2014: Experience one-‐of-‐a-‐kind dinner with Michel Bras, Olivier Roellinger, Tetsuya, and Justin Cogley while exploring rare wines and champagnes from the around the world
• Wild Mushroom Hunt & Lunch -‐ March 7, 2015: Partake in the ultimate hunt for wild mushrooms with Ranger Chuck Bancroft amidst 2o,000 acres of the beautiful Santa Lucia Preserve
• Dom Pérignon & Black River Caviar Lunch – March 7, 2015: Dine in an intimate setting with winemaker Richard Geoffroy and Black River Caviar’s Graham Gaspard
For more information and full schedule of events, visit GourmetFestCarmel.com
See photos from last year’s Relais & Châteaux GourmetFest HERE.